7 Essential Questions To Ask When Looking for Commercial Storage in Sydney
Knowing who to trust with your commercial storage needs can be a challenge; after all, there are lots of companies who offer similar services and boast to be the best at what they do.
Here are seven essential questions you need to ask when choosing a storage company in Sydney.
1. Are they experienced in providing commercial storage in Sydney?Find a company that fully specialises in providing commercial storage in Sydney and has the experience and expertise to show for it. That way, you can rest easy knowing that they’ll understand exactly what their customers need and how to cater to their specific storage needs.
2. Are the commercial storage units secure?Anything less than high-level, 24/7 security is not good enough. Find out what measures they take to keep their facilities secure before investing your time and money into them. With so many options out there, don’t risk the safety of your goods by neglecting to ask this question.
3. Do they welcome inspections?If a commercial storage company is confident in the quality of their facilities, they’ll be happy to let you inspect their facilities before you store your goods with them. Take the time to see where your goods will be stored and what state it's in before making a decision.
4. What are the chances of mould & temperature damage?It’s best to choose a commercial storage company that is experienced in storing all kinds of items - including those that could easily be affected by temperature or mould. Having well-ventilated, temperature-stable units available to store damage-prone goods is essential - especially if you’re interested in storing antiques.
5. Can they help with packing?A good commercial storage company in Sydney that also offers removal and packing service will be your best friend. Being able to offer those services in conjunction with providing commercial storage in Sydney means they’re serious about getting the job done thoroughly and putting the customer’s needs first at every step of the process.
6. What do others have to say about them?What others have to say about the commercial storage company you’re considering is often a reflection of their facilities and customer service standards. Check out their online reviews to get an idea of what to expect before you put too much time into investigating further.
The company you choose should show that they prioritise fast and efficient customer service from the get-go, and that they’ll be available to help when you need them.
7. Are their prices competitive?Getting a good price on your storage space is always a win, but it’s even better if the commercial storage company you’re considering is willing to price-match local competitors to give you the best price. See if they offer competitive pricing when weighing up whether they’re the best option for you.
If you’re looking for a commercial storage company in Sydney?Contact us at [email protected] to see how we can help you with your commercial storage needs today.
We are a family-owned self-storage facility providing services to the local community that ...