L-Shaped Kitchen Designs: Pros and Cons
View more related buyers guides
Published by TOP4 Team
Planning on having an L-Shape kitchen in your house? L-Shape kitchen is a popular style in open-plan living for its functional and social aspects, this kitchen design utilises two adjacent walls forming an L-shape. Here are some pros and cons of having this kitchen design to your home.
• An efficient popular layout in medium to large spaces.
• This design easily accommodates a dining table or an island bench added to the middle.
• Depending on the layout, the return bench could be used as a social hub (similar to an island bench) for people to sit at and enjoy breakfast or coffee.
• This design is not suited to small homes.
• Creating an efficient working zone (moving between fridge/pantry to bench, stove/oven) can be tricky. Address this when planning/designing your space.
• Some L-shaped kitchens offer minimal bench/work space. Add an island bench for a more functional layout.
If you still have questions regarding L-Shape kitchen design, call Kellyville Kitchens today for more information and any enquiries.