The Keys to a Successful Shed Building
9 Important Planning Steps
- Know what you need to store & how big each item is
- Decide where on your property you’ll build your new shed (consider prevailing winds, convenience to home, etc) & check that the shed will fit in the space available.
- If the site is out of level by a large amount, is there another location you could use to avoid expensive earthmoving costs?
- Seek information and advice from a reputable shed company.
- Check what materials are used, including frame, purlins, iron, footings bolts and bracing
- Ask for referrals from the shed supplier and view a shed they have built in your district.
- Ask how long to delivery/erection and how this time frame is managed and maintained.
- Does the shed company supplying the shed organise builders and remain responsible for the workmanship of the builders?
- Choose from well-established shed companies that actually operate around your area.
5 Helpful Hints To Make It Easy
- Find experts in the shed industry – a shed company with experience and a great reputation.
- Use a shed company who will support you, follow-up and make sure you’re happy.
- A shed company who organises shed building for you.
- Shed builders with extensive experience and great pride in their workmanship.
- Or, if you want to build it yourself or use your own local builder, check if the shed will be easy to build.
If you're looking for a commercial, machinery, rural or workshop shed builder, just contact the Asset Building Systems Australia today for quotation, consultation or enquiries!