Wines For Joanie Cottage
Bed And Breakfast - Sidmouth, TAS
Wines For Joanie Cottage is a quality accommodation in Sidmouth offers newly renovated, one bedroom unit with great facilities such as kitchenette, lounge room, BBQ area and much more.
Wines For Joanie Cottage is a quality accommodation in Sidmouth offers newly renovated, one bedroom, 1940’s built cottage. The Cottage is situated on a working farm and enjoys gorgeous rural views and plenty of peace and quiet.
The property is located 35kms from Launceston via the West Tamar highway, 48 minutes from the Launceston Airport and five minutes drive from the towns of Exeter and Beaconsfield, both of which have amenities you may need during your stay.
The cottage is perfect for couples, small families and weekend get-aways and is fitted out with the following;
• Antique Queen Bed, with Sheraton linen, plenty of blankets and an electric blanket in case it’s chilly.
• Bathroom, with shower (no bath) and Grown Alchemist toiletries
• Kitchenette, equipped with microwave, toaster, kettle, small fridge, and all crockery and cutlery (& wine glasses of course!)
• Lounge room with Antique leather wing back couch to relax in front of the wood fire.
• Verandah, squatters chairs and BBQ.
• Outdoor table setting for the perfect al fresco evening meal or breakfast
• Selection of Wines for Joanie Wines (available for purchase)
If you're looking for comfortable cottage accommodation in Sidmouth, call Wines For Joanie Cottage today for bookings, enquiries and reservations.