Walker Street Veterinary Surgery
Veterinarians - Maryborough, QLD
Walker Street Veterinary Surgery located in Maryborough specialises in consultations, vaccinations, desexing, advanced surgical procedures, reproduction services, diagnostics and many more.
Walker Street Veterinary Surgery, as pet owners ourselves, we know what an important part of the family pets are.
We want only the best for our own pets and believe that you, our clients and your pets deserve nothing less.
Walker Street Veterinary Surgery offers a comprehensive range of services for all companion animals, including dogs, cats, birds, reptiles and rodents. In addition we cater for large animals, including horses, cattle, sheep, goats and alpacas.
Our goal is to provide all our patients with the highest quality healthcare.
Quality care requires good communication between the veterinary surgery and you.
Walker Street Veterinary Surgery promise to provide you with the information necessary to make well informed decisions regarding the health care of your pet and encourage you to ask us questions about the treatment we recommend.
Your peace of mind at having made the correct decision is very important to us.
As our clients we believe that your satisfaction with the services we provide is paramount and is the key to our continuous improvement.
We welcome feedback that you may have because keeping in touch with clients means we understand what they really need and want in a veterinary surgery.
Walker Street Veterinary Surgery offers a comprehensive range of veterinary and pet health-related services, including:
• Consultations for small and large animals
• Vaccinations – annual vaccination and heartworm injections
• Desexing for all our canine, feline, equine, cavies and rodent friends
• Fully equipped medical and surgical facilities
• Canine Reproduction Services
• Cattle Reproduction Services
• Orthopaedic surgery including cruciate repair procedures and fracture repairs
• Soft tissue surgery
• Dentistry for our canine, feline or equine friends
• Modern Intravenous fluid delivery pumps
• Laboratory facilities including biochemistry, haematology and urinalysis.
• Puppy Preschool
• Up market cat boarding facilities
• Home visits and Home euthanasia
• 24/7 access to a veterinarian for emergencies