Hotels - Kayena, TAS
Tranquility Waters in Kayena caters for romantic getaways, families or a group of friends, where you can stay 5 nights or more and receive bottle of local wine, crackers and cheese.
Tranquility Waters is in the very peaceful Kayena, overlooking the Tamar River and the Batman Bridge. While staying at the property, you can simply relax by the river and visit the local wineries or see the sights.
Tranquility Waters offers 2 large queen bedrooms, 1 small bedroom with 2 singles or 1 king, and 2 more single beds (which will be arranged for bookings of more than 6 people).
• Bathroom with bath, shower and powerful heater for the colder months
• Reverse air cycle
• Kitchen, lounge, dining and main bedroom all with river views
• Washer dryer, port-a-cot and high chair, wine glasses, coffee plunger
• 2 Plasma TVs, DVDs and CDs player
• Books and games for all ages
• Luxury bedding and linen
If you're looking for accommodation in Kayena, consider Tranquility Waters.