Tortoise Head Guest House
Bed And Breakfast - French Island, VIC
Tortoise Head Guest House is a bed and breakfast in French Island, providing an accommodation services, delicious meals, a romantic getaway and so much more.
Tortoise Head Guest House is formerly known as Tortoise Head Lodge, can provide the accommodation, meals and refreshments for escape to French Island, whether you would like:
• a simple meal, or a chef-prepared banquet,
• a romantic getaway or a large social event,
• a relaxing, sit on the verandah and enjoy a local wine, through to guided tours and exploration of French Island and its National Park,
• weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, family reunions.
• work retreats
• meditation, special interest groups.
Tortoise Head Lodge, French Island with Tankerton Jetty in the background, Western Port Bay and the Mornington Peninsula further to the West. The point behind the Lodge is peppered with sooty sheerwater nests.
We are happy to provide you with anything to help you enjoy your Escape to French Island, from a relaxing cup of tea, to accommodation in our bay-view cabins, a picnic hamper or a banquet, private functions, and work retreats. Please browse through the descriptions of our services and contact us to discuss your requirements.
Contact Tortoise Head Guest House today for bookings and enquiries.