Manufacturers - Ultimo, NSW
Australia’s largest member-owned retailer: books, tech, clothing, games. 50+ stores or online.
The Co-op is a progressive omni-channel retailer, with a strong presence both online and in-store at 60 locations around Australia. A service created by students for students in 1958, today it is Australia's largest Member-owned retailer, with more than 1.8 million Members.
The Co-op operates for purpose, not profit, meaning it puts the needs of tertiary students, academics, staff, Universities and learning institutes before making money, directing profits back to Members through:
• Member-only discounts on the entire Co-op range
• Sponsorship and support of campus activities and universities
• Exclusive Member offers Not only is the Co-op Australia’s Official campus provider of educational, professional and learning resources, it also offers a wide range of general books and products, as well as a host of other services, including:
• A dual-function Co-op Membership card that doubles as a Debit MasterCard®
• Textbook buyback scheme
• Textbook rental service
• Co-café, an innovative specialist retail offering with a full service café outlet
• Co-info, one of Australia's largest locally-based full service academic library suppliers, dedicated to providing books, journals, eBooks and eMedia products from publishers worldwide for the academic, professional and library markets in Australia, NZ, Fiji and PNG