Terrigal Veterinary Hospital
Veterinarians - Terrigal, NSW
Terrigal Veterinary Hospital located in Terrigal specialises in diagnostic services, ultrasound, surgical procedures, laboratory tests, pet care products and many more.
Terrigal Veterinary Hospital boasts a team of dedicated professionals who love animals. The two partners, Brad McPartland B.V.Sc.(Hons) (Syd.) and Scott Sheldon B.V.Sc. (Syd.) have been vets for nearly thirty years, and have a special interest in canine and feline medicine.
All the vets regularly attend post graduate training seminars and are kept up to date with current veterinary treatments.
Our "in house" pathology system allows us to process our own blood tests and have results available within 20 minutes. This means that we can have a diagnosis made and treatment initiated almost immediately. We also provide microchipping and access to veterinary specialists when your pet's condition requires that extra care.
At Terrigal Veterinary Hospital we pride ourselves on offering a standard of service similar to most human hospitals. Our standards of sterility, our anaesthetic monitoring, our surgical materials and our medications are vital components in maintaining your pet's safety, comfort and quick recovery.
We schedule a half hour appointment for every visit thus giving the vet more time to correctly treat your pet in a relaxed and unhurried manner. Our appointment system means that there is minimal waiting. Please ring us on 4365 2300 for an appointment. The same number after hours will connect you to our emergency service.
• We offer ample safe off street parking in our landscaped parking area.
• We are an exclusive companion animal practice (i.e. small animals such as...dogs, cats, rabbits, birds).
• We have dog and cat grooming and cat boarding facilities.
• Recieve free product information and advice over the counter by our trained veterinary nurses.
• We offer puppy pre-school classes for new puppy socialisation and training.
• We provide an extensive range of animal health products such as flea, worming, heartworm products & premium diets.
• Our qualified nurses will give you free professional advice on your purchase of our quality products.