Tenterfield Lodge Caravan Park
Hotels - Tenterfield, NSW
Tenterfield Lodge Caravan Park located in Tenterfield offers a range of accommodation including powered sites, standard cabins and ensuite cabins.
Tenterfield Lodge Caravan Park offers a range of accommodation including powered sites (some drive through), standard cabins (two of which are pet friendly) and ensuite cabins. We also offer accommodation in the historic Lodge itself.
Tenterfield Lodge is a beautiful heritage-listed building.
Built in 1875 as The Temperance Hotel, it became a ladies high school in 1895 and later was granted a licence and operated as The Railway Hotel. It now houses the Guesthouse Accommodation and our administration office.
Relax in our beautiful park setting only 1 kilometre from the highway and town centre in beautiful, heritage rich Tenterfield.
• Park-like grounds
• A quiet setting away from the highway noise
• A fully enclosed camp kitchen with fireplace
• 2 free gas barbecues
• Free Wi-Fi
• A dump point
• Extremely clean amenities
• Full laundry facilities
• Pets are welcome
• Fires are permitted (subject to fire bans) provided you use brazier on legs.
• The Lodge also provides all those staying in the park with:
• A book exchange/ library
• A DVD Library
• Communal lounge and dining area with fireplaces
• A fully equipped communal kitchen.
Contact Tenterfield Lodge Caravan Park today for more details or to book an accommodation enquiry.