St George Sailing Club
Local Clubs - Sans Souci, NSW
St George Sailing Club located in Sans Souci offers 2 bars, a bistro an Ala carte restaurant, 2 function rooms with a combined seated capacity of up to 300 people, gaming lounge and many more.
St George Sailing Club, located on the water's edge, overlooking the stunning Botany Bay and George's River.
At St George Sailing Club, we provide a happy and welcoming sailing environment for people to enjoy both the recreation and the sport of sailing.
St. George Sailing Club has a long colourful and successful history of sailing and we hope to continue delivering an exceptional and rewarding sailing experience for a long time to come.
Our facilities include:
• A Family Friendly Bistro
• Courtesy Bus Available Friday through to Sunday
• Members Priced Beers 7 days a week
• Bingo 2 days a week Wednesday/Friday
• Monster Meat Raffle every Friday night
• Super Sunday Meat Raffle every Sunday afternoon
• Keno, TAB, ATM
• Ample Parking
• Not to mention... The best view overlooking Botany Bay!!!
For enquiries and reservations, contact St George Sailing Club today.