Bed And Breakfast - Kangaroo Gully, WA
Shambhala Guesthouse is a stunning hilltop bed and breakfast in Kangaroo Gully with spectacular views across the Blackwood Valley, offering 4 large bedrooms.
Shambhala Guesthouse is a stunning hilltop B&B situated on 11-acres with spectacular views across the Blackwood Valley. The house is purpose built, with 4 large bedrooms each with ensuite, 3 with balconies. The spacious guest lounge has a relaxing atmosphere overlooking the beautiful gardens and valley.
Shambhala Guesthouse offers the following facilities:
- Large communal lounge dining area
- Free WiFi
- Private garden
- Continental breakfast
- Homemade bread, jams, muesli & fresh fruit
- Quality coffee, decaf & herbal teas
- BBQ on the deck for your use
- Microwave and fridge in the lounge
- TV in the lounge
- Cosy fire in the lounge for winter
Looking for accommodation deals in Bridgetown? Contact Shambhala Guesthouse today for availability and bookings.