Mechanic - Auburn, NSW
Reconditioning Services located in Auburn offers complete mechanical service which include pressure testing, cylinder head and cam tunnel booing, injector tube fitting and more.
Reconditioning Services offer a full mechanical service, from minor servicing and repairs right through to complete engine rebuilds. Its workshop is fully equipped with up to the minute technology and machinery, to ensure a highly skilled mechanics can carry out wide range of services to the highest standards possible.
All our Reconditioned Engines are engineered to the same high quality as the original. Our engines are remanufactured to the highest possible standard, to withstand the stresses of everyday motoring. Blocks are bored, crankshafts re-ground and cylinder heads are skimmed.
• Complete cylinder head reconditioning using Sunnen, Newen & Serdi equipment
• All performance engine component machining and modifications
• Newen CNC valve seat cutting
• Pressure testing of heads and blocks
• Injector tube fitting
• Reboring and sleeving cylinders
• Honing using Sunnen equipment
• All conrod work using Sunnen equipment
• Tunnel boring
• Tunnel honing
and much more!
For more information and any enquiries, feel free to call or visit Reconditioning Services today!