Queens Park Medical Centre
Medical Services - Queens Park, WA
Our commitment is to promote the health and well-being of our patients by delivering timely, effective treatment annd a holistic approach to care.
Queens Park Medical Centre is a fully accredited practice that has been in operation since 2008. We are doctor owned and operated which best ensures that a continuing patient-doctor relationship of trust is maintained. Supporting the doctors is a friendly and caring team of nurses and administration staff.
At our practice, the patient's needs, values and desired health outcomes always remain central to the treatment process. From the time of making an appointment, to consulting with the doctor, to leaving our premises, each and every patient is treated with courtesy, dignity and respect.
Our purpose-built premises is easily accessible from Albany Highway and Welshpool Road and there is ample parking in our own car park. We are also within walking distance to Queens Park Pharmacy.
Services We Offer:
Offering a comprehensive range of primary health care:
• Acute and Chronic Disease Management
• Medical and Multidisciplinary Team Based Care
• Skin Care
• Minor Emergencies
• Adult and Child Immunisations / Vaccinations
• Child and Adolescent Health
• Men's and Women's Health
• Lifestyle Counselling
• Family Planning
• Antenatal Care
• Aboriginal Health
• Sports Medicine
• Occupational Health
• Driver's Licence Medicals
• Insurance Medicals
• Medical Reports
• Travel Vaccinations
• Minor procedures - Wound Care, Repair of Lacerations, Lesion Removal
• Wound Management
• Annual Checkups, Health Assessments and Medical Reviews
• Mental Health Assessments and Plans
• Referrals as needed to Hospital Emergency Departments, Specialists and other Paramedical Providers