Physiotherapists - North Ward, QLD
Physionorth located at North Ward specialised in physiotherapy, massage therapy, acupuncture, dry needling, clinical pilates, jaw pain, cupping therapy, visceral and more.
At Physionorth our treatment approach is quite different to other Physiotherapy clinics, we use fewer machines and treat our patients as a whole.
Our standard appointment times are longer because our treatment approach takes more care and thought.
This attention and consideration get results. Our patient outcomes could not be as successful as they are without taking this extra time to do things right.
With the exception of pain caused by a traumatic event (injury), quite often, the area where a person feels their pain or discomfort is a symptom of a dysfunction elsewhere in their bodies.
- Special Interests
• General Physiotherapy (back & neck pain, headaches, hip, SIJ & shoulder pain, ankle & knee pain)
• Massage Therapy, Bowen Therapy, and Myofascial Therapy
• Clinical Pilates
• Dry Needling
• TMJ treatment (Jaw)
• Visceral (Internal Organ) Manipulation
• Neural Manipulation
• Pre and postpartum pregnancy
• Pre-employment screening
• WorkCover Injuries
• Sporting Injuries
• Motor Vehicle Insurance Injuries
• Postural Problems
• Complex Pain and Injuries