Local Business - Mornington, VIC
What about the sun’s glare that disturbing you from watching TV and when you’re on your computer? Our Sunscreens are designed to reduce heat and can protect you from harmful sun rays!
Pairing your curtains with blinds?
Do blinds and curtains work together? The answer will be, yes! But sometimes it can be tricky. When you planned to dress your windows, basically you've got the options for curtains near me and blinds only.
But, have you considered the visual effect and allure of having both as a window treatment? When these are paired, it can bring out an elegant look and guaranteed satisfaction on blocking of light and privacy control that you need.
Here are some do’s and don’ts to help you decide on pairing curtains with blinds: Do’s
• Choose the type of blind first, we would recommend using roller blinds or Venetian blinds Mornington.
• Compare the textures, patterns, and colours.
• It is advisable to install them high to make the windows and room feel bigger than it really is. Don’ts
• Patterns on patterns is a big no! It is ideal that only one window treatment is with the pattern.
• Don't be afraid to accessories.
• Don’t use shiny rods. It is a great idea to match the rod with your curtains or blinds.
Ready to make that perfect match Peninsula Curtains & Blinds? Call us now on 03 5975 4665.