Patrick Cash & Associates
Solicitors - Footscray, VIC
Patrick Cash & Associates is a leading Western Suburbs firm based in Footscray that has been satisfying the legal needs of people and businesses for more than 50 years.
Our clients appreciate our prompt and complete communication with them. Our focus and attention is always on your requirements and wishes. You are kept fully informed of progress at all times and all costs and fees, both at the outset and on a continuing basis.
We reply to emails within 24 hours. Most telephone calls are able to be taken on the spot. Even so, there are times when that is not possible and you may then expect your call to be returned within a few minutes and 24 hours at the outside.
While our clients are totally secure in our professionalism, legal skills, knowledge, and the quality of our advice and assistance, you will be pleased to be greeted not with pomposity, but with informality and friendliness. You don't have to dress up to see us!
Patrick Cash & Associates is a full service firm. We are pleased to be able to assist you in a very wide range of legal matters, transactions and issues both of a personal as well as commercial nature handled by lawyers who regularly deal with those concerns and have the necessary expertise, skill and experience required to satisfactorily resolve your matter.
- All RELATIONSHIP issues no matter whether matrimonial, family, de facto, same sex or any other form of relationship
- All PERSONAL INJURY claims for compensation including injuries involving a motor or other vehicle, work or employment, shop or other public place, and VICTIMS OF CRIME
- CRIMINAL and TRAFFIC offences of all kinds
- PROPERTY and CONVEYANCING, no matter whether buying or selling, leasing or mortgaging, off-the-plan and subdivisions
- COMMERCIAL and BUSINESS purchases, sales, disputes, agreements, partnerships and company incorporations, DEBT-COLLECTING
- EMPLOYMENT issues, including all types of agreements, UNFAIR DISMISSALS and other employment matters
- All MIGRATION visas including 457, spouse, student, family, skilled, protection, and ministerial intervention
- WILLS preparation including trusts
- ESTATES including probate, letters of administration, and claims on estates