PanAust Logo
Level 1, 15 James Street, FORTITUDE VALLEY QLD 4006

no rating

111 Visits
  

Manufacturers - Fortitude Valley, QLD

PanAust located in Fortitude Valley specialises in producing copper and gold. PanAust is an Australian incorporated company that is owned by Guangdong Rising H.K. (Holding) Limited

PanAust is a copper and gold producer in Laos with pre-development opportunities in Laos, Papua New Guinea, Myanmar and Chile.

In Papua New Guinea, PanAust holds an 80 per cent interest in the Frieda River Copper-Gold Project with the remaining 20 per cent held by Highlands Pacific, a company incorporated in Papua New Guinea. Frieda River is one of the largest known undeveloped copper and gold deposits in the world and offers PanAust excellent potential for the establishment of a long-life operation.

The strategic direction of the Company is to maximise returns from its producing assets while advancing pre-development projects that offer potential to sustain and grow the business in the long term.

PanAust is an Australian incorporated company that is owned by Guangdong Rising H.K. (Holding) Limited which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Guangdong Rising Assets Management Co. Ltd (GRAM). GRAM is a Chinese state-owned company regulated under the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission, the People’s Government of the Guangdong Province in China.

(07) 3117 2000 Visit Website Reviews Report this page
Sign in with Email
Top4 - Made in Australia with Love
Stay In Touch