Otway Fly Treetop Adventure
Tourism - Weeaproinah, VIC
Otway Fly Treetop Adventure located in Weeaproinah is a nature based rainforest walk and Eco-Adventure Zip Line Tour located just off the Great Ocean Road, and 50 mins from Apollo Bay.
Otway Fly Treetop Adventure was opened in September 2003 and is the world's longest and highest with a measure of 600 metres long and 47 metres high.
The Otway Fly is an enriching environmental experience. The visitor centre subtly introduces you to this amazing rainforest, whilst providing gourmet food, beverages, wine and the opportunity to relax and gently absorb the rich beauty that surrounds you.
• Travelling time from Melbourne via the Princess Highway is 2.5 hours.
• Travelling time via the Great Ocean Road is 3.5 hours.
• The Fly is approx. 50 mins from the 12 Apostles.
• The Fly is 15 minutes drive from Lavers Hill
• 50 minutes from Apollo Bay and 40 minutes from Colac.