Norfolk Bay Convict Station Bed & Breakfast
Bed And Breakfast - Taranna, TAS
Norfolk Bay Convict Station is a historic bed & breakfast in Tasmania, providing a warm and cosy accommodation with facilities including bathroom, Flat Screen TV, hairdryer, tea and coffee and more.
Norfolk Bay Convict Station is an absolute waterfront, historic guest house and bed and breakfast centrally located between Eaglehawk Neck and Port Arthur on the Tasman Peninsula and overlooks the sheltered waters of Little Norfolk Bay. The Convict Station has been offering hospitality to travellers since the 19th century.
The included breakfast is a generous and home made buffet and features our own homemade jams and marmalades, homemade bread, our homemade fruit compote, preserved and fresh fruit and soft boiled eggs.
Norfolk Bay Convict Station offers:
• Free Wi-Fi to our guests throughout the house
• Delicious home made buffet breakfast included in our tariff
• Extensive travel advice and bookings for all local activities provided
• Historic décor with antiques throughout
• Wood fire in the cosy sitting room, heating in all rooms
• Comfortable beds
• Every room has its own bathroom, Flat Screen TV, DVD Player, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities & bar size refrigerator
• Free access to our gas BBQ
• Licensed to serve beer and wine to guests
• Extensive complimentary DVDs and book library to browse and borrow
For more detailed information, reservation and bookings, contact Norfolk Bay Convict Station today.