Narromine United Services Memorial Club
RSL Clubs - Narromine, NSW
Narromine United Services Memorial Club located in Narromine provides its members and guests a wide range of services and facilities including restaurant, bar, lounge, function areas and many more.
The United Services Memorial Club was built at Narromine in 1947. USMC can comfortably accommodate a total of 800 guests. 300 guests downstairs 2 x 250 patrons upstairs.
Ramp access from both the street and ramp access to the entrance of the club are available. Elderly and Disabled bathroom amenities are available on the ground floor next to reception.
The Narromine USMC has a large variety of facilities to make your visit a comfortable, entertaining experience. With our weekly activities, events, restaurant, live entertainment and TAB there is no shortage of things to do.
Are you are looking for somewhere out of the heat for a cool refreshing drink or have a hot tip on the track ? Maybe you just need a cappuccino from the cafe or indulge in a delicious meal from The Flight Deck. There is something at the club for the whole family to do.
• 4 function or 6 Meeting conference rooms configured to your requirements.
• Facilities for 10 - 250 people
• in each of the function rooms.
• Private Bar facilities available
• Cocktail Lounge
• Disabled toilets available
• Access ramps
• Live Entertainment
• Pool Tables
• Enclosed outdoor smoking areas.
• Bingo, Keno, Tab, Trackside,
• All modern conference and meetings facilities,with audio visual equipment and projectors.
• Full bar service available
• Full catering or for any occasion, tailored to your requirements
• Self Catering also available.
• Reasonable room hire costs
• Conveniently located in central Narromine.