Mona Vale Veterinary Hospital
Veterinarians - Mona Vale, NSW
The team strives to promote the welfare of animals through excellence in veterinary medicine, education and service to our clients as well as the community.
Mona Vale Veterinary Hospital was first established in the late 60’s, with the practice originally being located in nearby Darley Street. For a short time the practice was located at 1620 Pittwater Road, before settling at its current location in Park Street in 1987. This purpose built veterinary practice was constructed under the guidance of Dr Vera Pickering who has worked within the practice since then.
As our clientele increased (both human and animal) so came the need to increase our team of veterinarians and nurses. As our number increased so did the breadth of our knowledge and skills and therefore the range of services and treatments we could offer to the local pet community. This required renovations to the building during 2008 to increase the layout of building and enable a bigger workspace for the veterinary team.
In early 2102 Dr Anne Graham, Dr Jenny Wingham and Dr Alison Halloway took over mangement and ownership from Dr Vera Pickering of the Mona Vale Veterinary Hospital.
The practice now has 7 veterinarians with a veterinary nursing and support staff of 8. Collectively the team is made up of a skilled, experienced and professional veterinarians and nurses who are proficient in providing extensive veterinary medical, surgical and additional services.