Funeral Directors - Chatswood, NSW
Maurer & Bracks Funeral Directors is located at Chatswood NSW and provide you cremations, traditional burial, flowers, ceremonies and more.
At Maurer & Bracks Funeral Directors, we provide personal family service because we are a family company. Taking a little extra time to listen can make all the difference. We are totally committed to guiding and supporting families at what can be the most stressful time. We offer compassionate, caring service before, during and after the funeral.
Funerals can be as different as the people they recognise. Our main purpose is to help the bereaved in the initial stages of their grief. Whilst funerals are sad occasions, a meaningful funeral can help and can be a source of strength, hope
and peace. Decisions to be made include:
• When and where you would like the funeral to be held - our chapel, a church,
crematorium or graveside.
• The type of service you desire - religious, non-religious, clergy, celebrant or
• Which coffin or casket.
• Favourite clothing for the deceased.
• A viewing can play an important part in the resolution of grief.
• Whether family or friends will be involved with the eulogy or readings.
• Flowers, music, motor vehicles, press notices and any other relevant matters of