Mardi Park Turf
Gardening - Wyong Creek, NSW
Mardi Park Turf is a family owned and operated business, it was established by Chris and Tony Cornwell over 25 years ago, and is one of the longest operating turf farms on the Central Coast
The satisfaction of creating beauty within the landscape can be rewarding for you and the environment. With turf, the rewards are practically immediate.
A well maintained lawn can enhance the "curb appeal" adding as much as 15% to the value of a home.
Scientific research has documented the many benefits of turf to our environment. Our lawns, parks and open areas:
• Provide a natural, comfortable, and safe setting
for fun and games.
• Releases oxygen and cools the air.
• Controls pollution and reduce soil erosion.
• Purify and replenish our water supply.
Services we offer
• We offer wholesale pricing direct to the general public.
• Pick up on our farm which is only 5 minutes from Westfield Tuggerah. We also offer delivery to almost anywhere, call us for a quote over the phone.
• We can do as much or as little as you require, complete site preparation including Bobcat work, stripping existing ground coverage, levelling, organic soil underlay, lay roll and fertilise. Every yard is different so please contact us for a free quote or if you you like assistance in choosing a variety of turf to suit your lifestyle and the area you wish to turf.
• Bobcat pricing is based on an hourly rate, the best way to get an idea on price is to call or email us and we can arrange a free quote for any or all of our services.