Manning Veterinary Hospital
Veterinarians - Taree, NSW
Manning Veterinary Hospital located in Taree specialises in medical consultations, radiology, routine surgery, dental procedures, vaccinations, puppy preschool and many more.
Manning Veterinary Hospital is a purpose-built animal hospital in Taree and is designed and built specifically to care for and treat small animals.
Dr Geert Lampen and his wife Dr Elena Dreyer have taken over the hospital in 2004 and since then we've undergone a transformation.
Manning Veterinary Hospital offers a comprehensive range of facilities and services including:
• Routine surgery
• Advanced Orthopedic Procedures
• All minor and most major surgical procedures
• State of the art dental equipment
• Multi parameter anaesthetic monitoring equipment, including blood pressure
• Routine vaccinations
• Comprehensive weight loss program
• In house state of the art blood testing facilities
• Feline and small dog grooming
• Puppy preschool classes
• Local house calls