Hotels - Gembrook, VIC
Kookaburra Accommodation offers spacious accommodation with queen beds, kitchenette, reverse cycle air-conditioning & ceiling fans, ensuite bathroom, off street parking and much more.
Kookaburra Accommodation in Gembrook offers a generously sized, open plan design, ideal for singles, couples or families. Stay for just one night or more, all year round - experience the many beautiful seasons, colours and events that Gembrook and the surrounding Townships have to offer.
Kildara Grove is situated at the foothills of the Eastern Ranges, just an hour's drive from Melbourne, via the M1 freeway or Wellington Road; 22 km from Pakenham, 12 km from Emerald and buses run from both Pakenham and Belgrave train stations 7 days a week.
• Spacious overnight accommodation in the heart of town
• Sleeps up to 5 – 1 Queen bed, 2 singles, 1 futon
• Linen and towels provided
• Kitchenette - tea / coffee / toaster / bar fridge
• Reverse cycle air conditioning & ceiling fans
• Ensuite bathroom
• Dining table & television
• Off street parking
For bookings feel free to call or visit Kookaburra Accommodation today.