Jaws Sushi - Town Hall
Restaurants - Perth, WA
Our mission is to offer our clients reliable high quality Japanese cuisine and good quality services.
For over 20 years of running “Sushi” and “Japanese” restaurants in Japan, I had an opportunity to use my knowledge and experiences to introduce to the Australian people one of the most popular Japanese health foods namely Sushi.In Nov 1995, I established the first Kaiten Sushi (Conveyor Belt Sushi style) restaurant which at the time, was unique in Australia.
The Bright and clean interior, great fresh food, friendly service and at reasonable prices since its foundation, are reason why Jaws has been growing as a leading Sushi restaurants and take away shop in Western Australia.
We continue to strive to keep up with the needs and trends of the public to ensure that we can always offer a thoughtful service and tasty fare to our valued customers.
• to provide high quality and fresh products
• to maintain qualified Japanese sushi Chefs on a full time basis
• to maintain a clean and comfortable atmosphere
• to promote a staff training program run by Government authorized companies and act as a caring and responsible employer
• to pursue increased productivity by reducing personnel expenses through the acquisition of imported good quality commercial machinery from Japan
• willing to contribute time and effort towards community events like council fares
• to visit public/private schools around Perth teaching sushi making as well as helping them to understand Japanese food, culture and customs