Bed And Breakfast - Cobden, VIC
Heytesbury House is located in Cobden, offering luxury bes and breakfast with range of accommodation, suites, amenities and functions in a picturesque of well-maintained garden.
Heytesbury House is a bed and breakfast boutique in Cobden, a beautifully maintained original Hospital Residence circa 1904. The original Bush Nursing hospital encompassed this house that was previously the Doctors residence. With a wide rambling verandah surrounding the house and well-maintained gardens, the picturesque setting is both unique and perfect for that special time away.
Our aim is to make your stay with us one to remember. Are you celebrating an anniversary, a birthday, or something more? Let us know, and we’ll do our best to make your celebration all that you wish it to be.
Our facilities include:
• TV, DVD, I-pod / I-phone doc
• Tea / Coffee Making Facilities
• Bar Fridge, Microwave
• Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
• Queen Size Bed, 2 x Single Beds
• Egyptian Cotton Sheeting (1000tc min)
• Electric Blanket
• Double Spa & Shower, Bathroom, Double Bath
• Walk-in Shower, Shower Toiletries
• Bath Toiletries
• Hair Dryer
• Bathroom Heater
• Private Verandah overlooking gardens
• Direct access from driveway & garden
For more information, enquiries and reservations, contact Heytesbury House today.