Hadley's Orient Hotel
Hotels - Hobart, TAS
Hadley’s Orient Hotel is a heritage-style accommodation in the heart of Hobart’s CBD, offering 71 elegantly styled accommodation suites and a range of guest facilities.
Originally built by convict labour in 1834, Hadley’s Orient Hotel is one of the oldest boutique hotels in Australia. Located amongst boutique shops and chic eateries, the hotel is just a short stroll from a range of some of Hobart’s most popular activities, attractions and cultural experiences.
Hadley’s Orient Hotel is home to 71 elegantly styled accommodation suites, hotel rooms and stunning event spaces.
Hotel facilities include:
• 24-hour reception including concierge services
• Complimentary WiFi access for all guests
• Traditional Afternoon Tea Experience (bookings essential)
• Breakfast served daily in The Mary Hadley Room
• Hadley's Orient Bar serving meals daily from 4:00 pm
• Complimentary in-house movies
• Room service
• Secure offsite parking, subject to availability (charges apply)
Looking for heritage-style accommodation in Hobart? Contact Hadley’s Orient Hotel today.