Architects and Specifiers - Sydney, NSW
GHD is at the forefront of the water industry, delivering sustainable water solutions across the globe, covering every element of the water cycle for urban, rural and industrial water applications.
The Sydney office, which has operated for nearly 80 years, now employs more than 400 people. Organised around key disciplines including engineering, strategy and economics, environmental science, planning, project management, geotechnics, infrastructure and architecture, our teams deliver innovative solutions for business-as-usual issues or groundbreaking new projects.
Our clients are public and private organisations delivering projects related to roads, rail, water and waste infrastructure, natural resource and environmental initiatives, energy and mining, through to policy and strategy, land-mark buildings and civil structures.
Our Sydney practice provides a comprehensive range of services to both public and private sector clients, including:
• Water and wastewater
• Transport infrastructure for roads, rail and marine
• Public infrastructure
• Buildings, architecture, civil structures and materials technology
• Environmental management and engineering, contaminated sites and pollution control, natural resources and hydrology, waste management
• Sustainability, greenhouse and climate change
• Energy, mining, major industry and agriculture
• Economics, strategy and evaluation
• Urban development, planning and stakeholder engagement
• Asset and risk management
• Project management
• Industrial electrical and automation