Hotels - Byron Bay, NSW
Gecko Shed is a bohemian style guest house in Byron Bay that can accommodate a maximum of 4 guests, ideally suited for a romantic getaway or city escape.
Opened in 2006, Gecko Shed is a bohemian style guest house situated on the banks of Tallow Creek surrounded by lush coastal rainforest.
Detached, private and fully self-contained, the Gecko Shed is popular with honeymooners and perfect for a romantic getaway or city escape. A maximum of 4 guests can be accommodated at the property.
• 32 inch LED TV, DVD player and Apple TV
• Air conditioning
• All linen provided
• Complimentary Byron Bay plunger coffee and tea
• Complimentary high-speed WiFi
• Complimentary sanctum organic spa amenities
• Modern appliances and technology
• Off street parking
If you're looking for a bohemian style guest house in Byron Bay, choose Gecko Shed.