Mechanic - Woolloongabba, QLD
For all your Automotive mechanical and auto Electrical needs. Including Servicing, tyres, Batteries, Mechanical Work and even Complete 4WD systems.
Automotive Repairs & Servicing
The list of services presented on this page represent the most common services we perform. However, if you require a service not listed below, please call our office on (07) 3392 3655 and we will be more than happy to discuss your specific needs!
* Diagnostics & Engine Tuning
- Our technicians are specialists in the diagnostics of all makes of vehicles, both imported and local. We will look at any manufacturer to complete any diagnostic or tuning work required.
* Engine Servicing, Replacement & Repairs
- Don't worry, we can rebuild engines and fix engines on all types of vehicles! Formula Automotive Services can also do re-bore and skim engine blocks as well a offer a crankshaft regrind service. We offer all the other auto services that you would expect a professional company using state of the art engine manufacturing equipment would offer.
* Manual & Automatic Transmissions
- Formula Automotive offers a complete range of transmission services, ranging from transmission repair to transmission replacement. If your car’s transmission needs repairs or replacement, you've come to the right place.
* Brake & Clutch Servicing, Replacement & Repairs
- Your automobile brake repairs, brake replacement service and clutch replacements are undertaken by qualified auto mechanics and technicians who only source the best parts for the job.
* Mufflers & Exhausts
* Suspension & Steering
* Installation Of 4WD Accessories
* Radiators & Cooling Systems
- We use only the very latest in cooling system test equipment to handle every type of radiator.
* Emissions & Engine Control Systems
- Your car’s emission system also controls the emissions, exhaust and pollutants using an array of sensors, computerized engine controls and the exhaust components.
* Lubrication & Fluid Systems
- Using the wrong oil can lead to reduced lubrication and shorter engine life, so this is a critical point to consider when trusting your car to any mechanic or service tech.