Falls Tea House
Cafes - Millaa Millaa, QLD
The perfect place for real coffee and home-made meals. Licensed cafe, Wood fire pizza, Devonshire teas, Local coffee. Guest Accommodation.
The Falls Teahouse
Morning Tea, Lunches, Afternoon Tea
Open Daily - 10am til 5pm
Overlooking rolling green hills and the village of Millaa Millaa, The Falls Teahouse is located on the turnoff to the famous waterfall circuit on the Palmerston Highway.
* indoor dining area (with seating for 40)
* wood fireplace (the preferred spot with guests during winter)
* veranda dining with magnificent views.
Only one and a half hours drive from Cairns on the Atherton Tablelands
The Falls Teahouse - Accommodation
A perfect overnight stay when touring the Tablelands. Catering for families, doubles and singles, The Teahouse offers reasonable rates and beautiful country views.
Stay in an original Queenslander/Federation house with polished timber floors and walls of silky oak. Enjoy misty morning walks to the falls and the high altitude climate.
* three guest rooms (one with ensuite)
* private sitting room
* bathroom with a claw-footed tub
* history and country hospitality