Medical Services - Eaton, WA
We offer comprehensive family medical care to our patients and have special interests in the areas of preventative medicine, paediatrics, obstetrics, womens health and minor surgery
All travellers should understand the various health risks they could encounter on their travels.
Our doctors are qualified to advise travellers on how to best manage illness or accidents in all members of the family whilst they are away from home. This may involve being protected through vaccinations, or the use of specific medications to avoid disease. Please advise our receptionist that a Travel Health consultation is required when making an appointment.
When is a mole, not a mole?
We offer whole skin consultations including Dermoscopy or the use of Molescan equipment.
If our doctor is concerned about any spots, further treatment will be discussed.
EXPECTING A BABY?
Ante-natal and post-natal care
Drs Gadd and Macliver have Diplomas in Obstetrics and have Obstetric rights to both Bunbury Regional Hospital and St John of God hospital, Bunbury. If you are under specialist care we can share this care with your obstetrician who will deliver your baby.
We provide the following services:
● Ante natal care
● Practice nurse
● Travel medicine
● Occupational medicals *
● Pre-employment medicals (our paperwork or provide your own)
● Accredited for Category 1, 2 or 3 Rail medicals
● Commercial Drivers medicals
● Executive medicals
● Audiometric testing (including Work Cover Compliant)
● Spirometry (lung function test)
● Instant urine Synthetic Cannibis testing (Kronic)
● GCMS testing (pathology on site)
● Laboratory drug and alcohol testing (pathology onsite)
● Immunisations and Vaccines
● Travel Consultations
● Blood testing (pathology onsite)
● Skin Checks
● Workers Compensation consultations
Eaton Medical Centre
Eaton Medical Centre Counselling