Dr Larry Uria Orthodontist
Orthodontists - Bondi Junction, NSW
Dr Larry Uria Orthodontist is located at Bondi Junction NSW and offer orthodontic treatments including mouthgards, adult orthodontics, aesthetic clear braces, and more.
Dr Larry Uria qualified as a dentist in 1991 after which he practised general dentistry in London from 1992-1995.
Following this Dr Uria completed a Master of Science degree in dentistry and then proceeded to specialise in Orthodontics with a Masters degree. In addition Dr Uria passed the examinations of the College of Medicine and Dental Surgeons, of which he is now a fellow in the discipline of Orthodontics - in essence a “specialist-specialist” degree.
Dr. Larry Uria Orthodontist scope of treatment ranges from young children requiring early phase one treatment, to more complex adult and surgical orthodontic cases. Dr. Uria constantly pursues continuing education courses to provide his patients with the most up-to-date techniques available.
Dr Larry Uria Orthodontist Treatments:
• Edgewise appliance (braces both metal and clear)
• Latest self-ligating brackets
• Early treatment when indicated
• Lingual appliance (braces on the inside of the teeth)
• Functional appliances (plates that help direct jaw growth)
• Invisalign (clear aligners used to straighten teeth in select cases only)
• Temperomandibular joint and muscle disorders (jaw joint)
• Snoring appliances
• Adult orthodontics
• Multidisciplinary treatment planning (complex cases involving various other specialists eg. periodontists, prosthodontists etc…)
• Aesthetic clear braces
• Surgical cases involving combined orthodontic-orthognathic approach to treatment (moving the jaws around to correct skeletal disharmonies)