David Borg Electrical & Solar
Electricians - Callala Bay, NSW
In keeping up with the changes and demands of the Electrical Industry we can meet all your electrical needs for new homes, Solar Grid Connect PV Systems, renovations or rental property repairs.
David Borg Electrical & Solar (formerly known as David Borg Electrical) has been based in Callala Bay on the beautiful South Coast of NSW since 1993. In keeping up with the changes and demands of the Electrical Industry we can meet all your electrical needs for new homes, Solar Grid Connect PV Systems, extensions, renovations, units, maintenance or rental property repairs with both your Electrical needs and Service Work.
If your stove or cooktop has stopped working or if the Hot Water System has gone cold we can fix that too. We use and recommend quality Clipsal products. We accept payments via cash, cheque, EFTPOS, direct deposit, *Mastercard or *Visa.
Service Work is the link between where the standard electrician has finished their work in the meter box and the connection to the electricity distributor's assets. David Borg Electrical & Solar (Borg Power Solutions Pty Ltd) is a Level 2 Accredited Service Provider and is also Authorised by the Integral Energy to do service work in Integral Energy's area. The types of Service Work we can perform are:
* Disconnection and reconnection of your overhead or underground service mains at the Point Of Attachment on your facia or underground turret for maintenance works to be carried out to your meter box by your electrician or us or property maintenance including temporary removal of your Overhead Service Mains for tree trimming or facia replacement.
* Installation of new Underground Service Mains to your new house or renovation from your meter box to the turret or street light column on your boundary. We can also replace your existing service mains if you need to upgrade them to 3 phase or relocate them or put your existing Overhead Service Mains underground.
* Installation of new Overhead Service Mains from the facia of your house or property pole installed by your electrician to the distributors pole on the network.
* Installation of metering to your new switchboard or the change over of metering for a renovated switchboard. We can also install metering for Off Peak conversions, 3 phase upgrades or Sun Power installations.
* Repair or replacement of your Point Of Attachment if it corroded or bent due to tree branches falling onto your Overhead Service Line.