Hostels and Backpackers - Creswick, VIC
Enjoy a relaxing weekend away at Creswick Motel and explore historic Creswick, a historic former gold-mining town, located between Ballarat and Daylesford.
Creswick is a historic former gold-mining town, located between Ballarat and Daylesford.
The town is surrounded by thick pine and eucalyptus plantations, many of which were first established when the Victorian School of Forestry opened in 1910.
A number of historic buildings which serve as a reminder of the town's gold mining history line the streets of Creswick. There is the post office (built in 1862), former town hall (1876), former Bank of NSW (1861) and several other public buildings and churches. At the corner of Albert Street and Raglan Street is a band rotunda which dates back to 1897.
Creswick offers a number of natural attractions and outdoor activities for visitors, set within an attractive forested area. Enjoy bushwalking and scenic drives through the extensive Creswick Regional Park. Visit Calambeen Park which was the town's Chinese camp in the goldmining days and now features lakes which are suitable for fishing or swimming.
Park Lake Botanical Reserve, located on the Midland Highway, is a 15 hectare park which was established in 1860 and features a lake, rotunda, established trees and recreational facilities.
• From $95 mid week
• From $105 mid week
• From $115 mid week
• From $145 mid week
THREE FAMILY ROOMS
• 2 Single Beds, 1 Queen Bed
THREE TWIN ROOMS
• 1 Double Bed, 1 Single Bed
FOUR DOUBLE ROOMS
• 1 Queen Bed
• Communal barbecue, opposite a large shaded grass area with enough room to let the kids run around or kick back and relax while you wait for your food to cook.
BREAKFAST ROOM SERVICE
• Start your day with a freshly cooked breakfast, ask for the breakfast menu when you book in.
• Free WiFi access for guests, just ask at reception for your WiFi passcode.
• Plenty of parking availaible right at your door, making it eay to load/ unload your car.