Cottage on Gunning
Bed And Breakfast - Richmond, TAS
Cottage on Gunning in Richmond offers modern day accommodation that features a historic appeal, modern facilities includes 2 Bedrooms, 1 queen bed and 2 single beds, a lounge room and dining room.
Cottage on Gunning is a Heritage Listed property located in a quiet street on the edge of the Historic Richmond Village 20 minutes from Hobart in Tasmania. Now restored it retains much of its originality complete with the modern conveniences of today.
The self contained Cottage is set in a large cottage garden ensuring guests privacy and has an abundance of fruit trees and seasonal bulbs.
Landfall Cottage Richmond Tasmania offers a true historic appeal but also includes all the modern features to make your stay enjoyable.
• 2 Bedrooms, 1 queen bed, 2 single beds
• Electric blankets to all beds
• Lounge room with electric log fire - digital TV with DVD player
• Dining room with panel heater
• Large kitchen fully equipped featuring electric log fire
• Bathroom/laundry fully equipped with washer and dryer
• Continental breakfast provisions
• Library of books and DVD's
• 25 minute drive to Hobart CBD
• Ample off street parking
• No smoking cottage
• No pets are allowed
For reservations contact the Cottage on Gunning today!