Chinh Nguyen Dr. & Associates
Dentists - Penrith, NSW
e are board-registered Specialist Paediatric Dentists who are specialised in the care of infants, children, adolescents and patients with special needs.
We provide diagnostic, preventive, and restorative dental care for your child using today’s most advanced dental technology, equipment, and materials.
• Infant oral exams, which include risk assessment for caries in mother and child.
• Digital X-Rays, which helps to reduce the exposure to irradiation by around 90%.
• Preventive Dental Care including cleaning and fluoride treatments, fissure sealants as well as nutrition and diet recommendations.
• Habit counselling (e.g. pacifier use and thumb sucking)
• Interceptive Orthodontics – Early assessment and treatment for straightening teeth and correcting an improper bite e.g. plates, partial braces.
• Comprehensive Orthodontics (full braces)
• Repair of tooth cavities or defects
• Diagnosis of oral conditions associated with diseases such as diabetes, congenital heart defect, asthma, hay fever, and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
• Management of gum diseases and conditions including ulcers, low frenal attachment, tongue tie, mucoceles and paediatric periodontal disease
• Management of dental injuries (e.g. fractured, displaced or knocked out teeth)
• Simple and comprehensive surgical procedures, eg release of tongue tie, frenectomy, removal of supernumerary tooth, exposure and bond of impacted tooth