Cambridge Hotel Sydney
Hotels - Surry Hills, NSW
Cambridge Hotel Sydney is an award winning hotel located in the thriving restaurant district, the offers 149 refurbished well-appointed guest rooms and suites suited with great amenities and more.
The Cambridge Hotel is a multi-award winning Hotel offers guests 4-star accommodation consisted of 137 guest rooms in the heart of Sydney's Surry Hills. The Hotel owned and operated Sydney’s first 5-star restaurant known as “Cyrano’s”. It then became Café 212 that served up breakfast, lunch and dinner to the hotel's guests. Today it homes a rustic Italian restaurant, Baccomatto Osteria owned by Mauro Marcucci offering a vibrant atmosphere and delicious home made pasta dishes to match.
Our Services include:
• 24-hour reception & hotel room service
• Critically acclaimed Italian Restaurant & top-rated Cafe / Wine Bar
• Full buffet breakfast daily
• Mini Bar in all rooms
• Heated pool & spa
• Laundry services
• Flat Screen TV in all rooms
• iPod docking station in selected rooms
• Free Wi-Fi (included in all direct online bookings)
• 3 conference rooms
• Business Centre
• Baby sitting service available (at additional charge)
• AAA rated 4 star
• Secure, undercover car parking is available at $30.00 per day for hotel guests only.
For bookings, reservation or enquiries just call or visit The Cambridge Hotel today!