Cairns Plaza Hotel
Hotels - Cairns, QLD
As an independently-owned hotel, we pride ourselves on offering the warmest hospitality and the best value-for-money accommodation in Tropical North Queensland.
Top location … the Cairns Plaza is within a short walk of all the best Cairns has to offer. A 5-star setting with a 3½ -star price tag – that’s the promise of the Cairns Plaza Hotel.
As an independently-owned hotel, we pride ourselves on offering the warmest hospitality and the best value-for-money stays in Tropical North Queensland. Located on Cairns’ prestigious Esplanade, we are blessed with a truly magical setting.
Our suites enjoy uninterrupted views over picturesque Trinity Bay, where dolphins, turtles and migrating whales are regular visitors. We are just a short walk from Cairns’ vibrant shopping and restaurant district, while the world-famous attractions of the Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Rainforest are on our doorstep.
So, don’t miss out on all the Cairns Plaza has to offer:
• Spacious waterview suites with queen-size bedroom, lounge, twin balconies, kitchenette and bathroom.
• Value-for-money family rooms (for up to four guests) with balcony, kitchenette and bathroom.
• An inviting Poolside Breakfast Room – opening times subject to seasonal requirements.
• Air conditioning; guest off-street parking.
• Spacious rooms
• Large, private balconies
• In-house laundry/dry cleaning
• Free-view television
• Hair dryer
• Air conditioning
• Swimming pool
• Restaurant / Breakfast served daily
• Tour desk
• Guest off-street parking