Builders - Kellyville, NSW
Buildcraft is an design and develop custom home developer with more than 25 years experience, building award winning specially crafted homes
Buildcraft is a design and construct custom home builder with over 25 years experience, building award winning custom designed homes.
At Buildcraft the company’s owners are personally involved in each project and prefer a hands on approach. Buildcraft have the expertise to design homes for any individual taste and ensure their clients are involved in every step of the process from initial design to completion of construction.
At Buildcraft we are defined by our commitment to client focused innovative design, coupled with an awareness of current and future residential building trends. The personal involvement and unwavering dedication from the initial concept stage through to completion of construction ensures that each custom designed home showcases the highest level of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Ensuring each home is designed and built to suit every individual, resulting in a home that is rich in beauty comfort and luxury.
OUR BUILDING PROCESS
Step 1 - Initial Consultation
• After visiting our display home 'The Aurora', a Buildcraft sales consultant will discuss our designs and inclusion levels.
• A non-binding estimate of costs can be provided, based on your selected design and inclusion level.
Step 2 - Home Design
• 'New Home Design Agreement' fee is payable to make a commitment to Buildcraft and move forward with the design process.
• This fee will provide you with a house design based on our display home or a complete custom design, depending on your requirements.
Step 3 - Selections
• On approval of drawings & tender a 'New Home Statutory Approvals Agreement' fee
is payable to move forward to the selection & statutory approvals process.
• Owner will complete external & internal selections.
• Buildcraft will prepare statutory drawings and documents for submission.
Step 4 - Contract Signing
• Preparation of the HIA NSW Residential Building Contract accompanied by
completed Plans, Selections & Tender.
• Payment of a 10% Deposit less monies paid.
• Once contracts are signed your plans will be lodged for statutory approval.
Step 5 - Building
• On Approval of your statutory application & receipt of your bank approval building can commence.