Brown Murray Real Estate
Real Estate Agents - Thornlie, WA
Established in 1992 Brown Murray Real Estate has been one of Perth's, Western Australia, most influential real estate agencies that helps client about selling, buying, renting, and managing property.
At Brown Murray we understand that when you start looking for real estate in Thornlie and surrounding areas in Perth, for rentals or investment opportunities you want to ensure you’re getting the best assistance with a transparent process.
As top tier property agents we pride ourselves on making your property search as smooth as possible. Providing a direct point of contact throughout the process, our accredited agents provide valuable insights into the Perth property market.
Brown Murray’s portfolio features beautiful real estate in Perth and surrounding areas such as Thornlie real estate, which have escalated in investment potential with many people buying and renting out their properties (e.g. properties for sale, rental properties, property valuation, property auction).
Why choose Brown Murray?
- Because we make your life easier. It’s our goal to give you confidence. To enable you to enter the ever-changing marketplace with total peace of mind – without feeling intimidated.
- Because we keep you in the loop. We know the market can be daunting, so we give you the up-to-date advice and market insights you need to make the right choices.
- Because we know you’re one of a kind. Everyone wants different things from property, so we take the time to get to know you, then tailor our advice and strategies to suit.
- Because we aren’t afraid to share. We understand the local market inside-out, and it’s our job to share that knowledge. You’ll always get frank answers in plain English from us.
- Because we’re upfront. We can’t stop the property market from moving against you, but we can ensure we won’t give you any nasty surprises. We’ll always be open about our costs.
- Because we specialise in everything. Our team has proven expertise in everything we do, right down to our specialist back-office heroes who ensure everything runs like clockwork.
- Because we do the right thing. Our experience, local knowledge and systems mean we very rarely – if ever – make a mistake. But if we do, we’ll put our hands up and make it right.
- Because we give you direct access to the guys in charge. Our director Collin Dolmans and general manager Brock Gurr are here to make sure we deliver for you. That means, if you aren’t happy about any part of our service, you can contact Collin or Brock directly.