Bread in Common
Restaurants - Fremantle, WA
Bread in Common in Fremantle offers menu that is designed to be shared
and enjoyed with bread. Bread in Common provide both gluten free and vegan dishes on the menu all year round.
Bread in Common was located in an old Fremantle warehouse space, stripped back to its original brick. Bread in Common is a restaurant about communal dining, communal tables, sharing food, drinks, wine… with a focus down on the table.
Our kitchen food philosophy is about locally sourced, seasonal produce and house made. Constructed to be about sharing, enjoying time in common. Our bar and wine wall is about the small, rare and unusual as much as the loved and simple.
The bakery bakes our traditional rustic breads, featured in our menus, and available to take-home, and also offers take-out sandwiches and coffee by Mano a Mano
Bread in Common Menu:
• Ricotta, broad beans, lemon, nutmeg, mint
• Sweet potato, artichoke, macadamia, capers, verjuice
• Corn on the cob, avocado, jalapeno, garlic, chives
• Mushrooms, shallots, miso, soya, mustard leaf, blue cheese
• Salmon, baby peppers, kale, pineapple vinegar
• Lamb ribs, lime, mint, black garlic, sherry
• Black vinegar chicken, mizuna, almond, chilli
• Roasted pork belly, fermented kohlrabi, pear, radish, mustard
• Flourless chocolate cake, oreo, berries, burnt toast ice cream
• Strawberries, white chocolate, shortbread, basil
• Bread and butter pudding, condensed milk ice cream, ginger
For reservation, bookings and enquiries feel free to call or visit Bread in Common today.