Electricians - Busselton, WA
Bluewater Electrical is the one to call when you need fast, friendly, and reliable service in the South West of WA.
With more than 20 years experience in the electrical field, our emphasis is on safety and on customer service. We understand what it takes to produce quality workmanship and provide excellent service to not just meet, but hopefully to exceed your expectations.
Our business offers a full range of electrical services including wiring of new buildings, rewiring of old buildings, installation, repairs, breakdowns and maintenance across the domestic, residential and commercial sectors. From changing a light bulb in a kitchen to Western Power underground connections, from installing a double power outlet in a living room to designing a solar PV grid system , we are dedicated to working with you to implement a solution that meets your needs.
Quite simply - No job is too small and no effort is too big !
At Bluewater Electrical, we offer a wide variety of services ranging from safety inspections and emergency repairs to any types of electrical installations including solar panels. We are committed to providing the best service no matter how simple or difficult the job.
Domestic, Residential and Commercial Services
• Installation of interior and exterior light fittings
• Lighting consultation and feature lighting design including garden lighting
• Sensor and security lights
• Bathroom 3in1 heater fan lights
• Ceiling fans and exhaust fans
• Installation of interior and exterior power outlets
• Wide range of switches and power outlets to enhance any decor
• Smart wiring
• Design and installation of quality Solar PV Systems (German made)
• Electrical safety inspections
• Testing and Tagging
• Emergency breakdowns and faultfinding
• Installation of telephone, data and antenna outlets
• Repair and installation of earthing systems
• RCD Safety switches
• Photoelectric and ionisation smoke alarms (surface or flush mounted)
• Surge protectors
• Switchboard upgrades and rewires of older properties
• Installation of ovens, hotplates and hotwater systems
• Installation of reticulation controllers and bore pumps
• Three phase power installation for motors, pumps, welders and power outlets
• Installation and connections of Western Power underground and overhead mains cabling
• Owner builder renovations, extensions and additions
• Kitchen renewals
• Power installations to sheds, workshops and studios
• Office and shop fit outs