Electricians - Scoresby, VIC
Bluechiip Ltd has commercialized an ID and temperature tracking system for biosamples that represents a generational change from labels, barcodes and RFID.
Bluechiip Ltd is a dynamic, emerging company developing a new tracking solution with sustainable competitive advantages over exisiting labelling and tracking techniques.
The unique features of bluechiip over current tracking methods include:
- survival at high temperatures, including autoclave and moulding into plastic, without the need for extra protective packaging
- survival of gamma irradiation
- can survive and operate in low storage temperatures, down to cyrogenic temperatures (-196°C)
- no line of sight problems; not affected by frosting and pollution
- being a small package, the bluechiip™ technology can be integrated into consuamble items and medical devices
- assist in reducing the risk of errors
- Sensing temperature
This combination of customer benefits is not attainable with existing labelling and tracking techniques, including handwritten, barcode and Radio Frequency IDentification (RFID) technology.