Balaklava Bed & Breakfast
Bed And Breakfast - Balaklava, SA
Balaklava Bed & Breakfast accommodation is centrally located in the heart of the Adelaide Plains.
Balaklava Bed & Breakfast accommodation is centrally located in the heart of the Adelaide Plains. A quaint cosy cottage elegantly furnished with modern conveniences, a great place to stay and enjoy the local and regional attractions.
The B & B was built around 1930 an old Dental Surgery, with some of the old features still evident both inside & out. Balaklava Bed & Breakfast is filled with the necessities to make your stay very comfortable and enjoyable. A split system reverse cycled air conditioner, flat screen TV with DVD player and a fully equipped kitchen to make your home away from home.
The Wakefield region is recognised for its significant grain production with farming extending from The Gulf of St Vincent to the Clare ranges and beyond. It's conveniently located between the Clare & Barossa Valley and within an hour's drive to Yorke Peninsula.
The Adelaide Plains has many hidden treasures, such as:
• Visit Balaklava Rocks Reserve for a picnic
• Enjoy playing golf - 18 hole golf courses available at Balaklava & Port Wakefield
• Walk/ride the Shamus Liptrot Cycling trail
• Stroll around "The Lions Walking Trail" which winds its way around the Wakefield River
• Interested in local heritage - visit the Balaklava Museum on Short Terrace
• Visit the Local Gallery to view local art exhibitions at the Balaklava Courthouse Gallery
• Relax and enjoy local produce from our local eateries
• If you are visiting the region during the month of September, Balaklava Cup is a must to see - its SA's largest country racing event with over 10,000 attending.