Avoca Beach Picture Theatre
Tourism - Avoca Beach, NSW
Avoca Beach Picture Theatre is a family run cinema located in Central Coast. We pride ourselves on bringing the best in blockbuster, foreign & special event film as well as cutting edge film festival.
Avoca Beach Picture Theatre is a family owned and operated theatre established in 1951 by Norman Hunter, located in Avoca Beach on the Central Coast and has been the hub of entertainment for more than 60 years.
Avoca Beach Picture Theatre aims to deliver you quality film and committed to bring you the best film available. Come and take in the classic atmosphere of our unique theatre, enjoy the best blockbuster foreign and special event films as well as cutting-edge film festivals.
- Speciality evenings including Italian & French Nights
- The best selection of film, including wonderful foreign and Aussie film
- An array of Film Festivals throughout the year
- Lively Movie Appreciation Groups
- Special Events & Red Carpet Premieres
- Live Theatre shows
- Live Music nights
- Director’s Screenings
- School End of Year Fun Days
- Fundraiser events
- Community Events
- Corporate functions