Hostels and Backpackers - Albany, WA
1849 Backpackers - Backpackers Accommodation in Albany, WA
Hostel accommodation, run by travellers for travellers in Albany, Western Australia 1849 Backpackers Albany in Western Australia is the only Albany hostel both starred and featured in the 2014-2015 Lonely Planet, and has received the TripAdvisor Award for Excellence for the last THREE years running.
Lonely Planet describes this Albany backpackers accommodation: "A huge, modern kitchen, sunny rooms and a laid-back, social ambiance makes this one of Western Australia's best places to stay for budget travellers."
Why Stay At 1849 Backpackers?
We’re probably the best backpackers in Western Australia
• Free, fast, unlimited Wi-Fi, available 24 hours a day.
• A free BBQ's (this is Australia after all)
• Free homemade, all you can eat PANCAKES every morning. Guests are saying the best they’ve ever eaten. They should be, we've made over 105,000 in the last three years. Tea, coffee available all the time.
• 4-a-side outdoor, grass soccer pitch and volleyball court
• An indoors garden theatre with stage, stage lighting, free musical instruments for awesome jam sessions. We also use this space as a cinema with large screen and projector, showing a choice of movies two or three nights a week.
• Two excellent modern kitchens with two new Miele six burner cookers and stoves. • We have two dish washers to cut down cleaning time.
• Big Free BBQ dinner for hostel guests every Sunday
• Free Foxtel, on a 50" flat screen plus DVD player
• Table Tennis
• FREE bikes, a great way to see Albany
• Free onsite private parking.