How to Select a Good Seed for Your Garden
View more related buyers guides
Published by TOP4 Team
Quality stands of forest plant is highly dependent on the quality of the seeds or seedlings are planted. No problem, whether the forest stand will cater for the pulp and paper industry, wood industry carpenter or even for rehabilitation as pioneer plants.
The following are tips in choosing the seeds / plants forestry superior seed. Before buying you should consider the following important things:
- Bibit Or seed derived from the parent stands good, (garden seeds, the parent tree, the tree is selected)
- Clear, Provenance also determine the quality of stands
- Notice Germination on the label, or ask the seller if it is not labeled
- Notice / Ask the seller about the moon, the seeds are sold.
- If The form of seeds, plants should have had more than 25 cm high (could be less than 25 cm with a record planted area has been mechanically processed one-time two-kai plow harrow)